Thursday, November 01, 2007

Things I learned during Halloween

I have an early morning meeting so I won't be able to do my daily crawl for a while. Out of the kindess of my own heart, I'll leave you with these gems:

1. Just because you're comfortable showing off your stomach doesn't mean I'm comfortable viewing it.
2. Roller Skates make any costume amazing.
3. Plaid doesn't flatter every body type. (thanks Rachel)
4. Kerry Wood and Brandon Stockley are dating.
5. Salt N Peppa done properly is THE best costume ever!
6. It's a bad sign if you're puking your guts out on the side of the street at 9:30 PM. Or maybe it was a good sign...depending on when you started your party.
7. The popo is not kidding when they tell you you cannot go right.
8. If Halloween had a theme song it would be "Thriller." And everyone would stop what they were doing and start doing the dance in the middle of the Village Parade.
9. Costumes used for Chinese New Year celebrations are also acceptable choices for Halloween.
10. Filet Mignon mini burgers are the greatest finger foods ever created. (Especially with cheese and a hint of ketchup.)

It's been fun blogging with you,
Kate

No comments: