Thursday, November 15, 2007

Matt Damon's Sexiest Man



Matt Damon may have just been named Sexiest Man Alive by People Magazine but if he had a vote he would have gone for Patriots QB Tom Brady. But it's not just because of his looks, it seems Matty has really thought this one through.

"He’s like a taller, better-looking version of me anyway. Plus he’s the best quarterback in the history of football. Plus he does terrific work in Africa with the folks I work with at DATA and ONE. Plus he might be the most genuinely kind person in the public eye. Plus he dates Gisele Bundchen who, needless to say, looks almost as hot as my wife in Victoria’s Secret.”

Plus I'm willing to trade Ben Affleck for him because Brady's on fire. Plus my daughter and his son could get married and we could be one big Boston family. Plus we could then go on vacations together and he can throw me the football while the wives tan on the beach or shop or whatever. Plus we could then go to the coolest bars because I'm getting a little bored with this whole domestic thing. Plus we're thinking Matt's developed a little bit of a man crush on Tom.
(Photos: People.com/Forbes.com; source)

It's been fun blogging with you,
Kate

No comments: