Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Sad Hair Day

We here at PIMC are bit obsessed with hair and we're not just talking about our own lovely locks, but that of athletes all around the world of sports, which has culminated in last year's list of best hair baseball and Nascar. Now comes word that one of favorite coiffed guys, Tony Stewart, has actually shed his long hair in favor of a new short do.
“To be honest, I just woke up one morning and told one of my roommates, ‘Today’s the day. I’m going to get it cut,’” Stewart said. “There was no rhyme or reason for it. I just woke up that morning and decided to get my hair cut, and that was that. “I kind of laughed about it myself because there wasn’t anything that happened that made me do it. I just went ahead and did it. People who know me say I look 10 years younger now.”
Dude, are you sure having roommates at 35 doesn't make you feel 10 years younger?

The new haircut will make its debut at Martinsville on Friday. We here at PIMC propose a moment of silence in honor of the hair lost in this recent cutting. Ok, we're over it. I mean it was getting a bit creepy. Plus we really need him to win a race, our fantasy team is totally tanking thanks in part to the Hendrick squad.

It's been fun blogging with you,
Kate

No comments: