Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Can you read numbers? Well, then I've got a job for you

My entire life I've always thought that those people who do the pick three and pick four lottery drawings on TV had one of the greatest jobs on earth. You read a bunch of numbers while smiling at the camera and in the course of five seconds you make someone some money. Not to mention, how long do you have to be at work? 15 minutes? You probably spend more time getting your hair and make-up done, then actually doing a job.

Well, apparently I'm in luck. The New York Lottery is holding a virtual-search for a new group of people to read the balls as the pop up from the machine. Anyone interested in this cushy job has to email a photo and resume to the NY Lottery by 5 PM/est March 28th.

So just remember, the ball with the line underneath is a 9 or is it a 6, see, even this job is too hard for me.
(source)

It's been fun blogging with you,
Kate

No comments: