Monday, March 17, 2008

How I Met Your Mother Monday


Last summer we started the whole promote a show a quarter thing with "My Boys" Mondays. And then guess what, "My Boys" got picked up for another season. (New episodes premiere this summer) Then last fall and winter we tried to get everyone we know to tune into FNL with "Friday Night Lights" Fridays and again it seems the little show that could maybe cruising into another season. So for the spring we decided to turn our attention to another bubble show that we are just crazy about, "How I Met Your Mother."

The first post-strike episode debuts tonight and it revolves around St. Patrick's Day. Perfect timing, huh? So if you've got nothing to do tonight, why not turn on CBS and watch "How I Met Your Mother" at 8:30 PM/est.

New to the show, catch up here or read Barney's Blog here.
(photo: Monty Brinton/CBS)

It's been fun blogging with you,
Kate

No comments: