Thursday, June 05, 2008

Worst Goal Ever



I have to admit since the Rangers got knocked out in the second round I had no horse in the Stanley Cup Finals race. I kind of went back and forth between hating the Penguins because they knocked the Blueshirts out, then rooting for them because if they won the Stanley Cup it was official no one could beat them, but I settled somewhere in between rooting for whoever was the home team. So that might be why, I felt like this was the lamest game winning goal ever. Poor Marc-Andre Fleury, who had a pretty good game but literally knocked the puck in with his ass. The Penguins had tons of chances especially in that last minute to tie up the game but they couldn't and now they'll have to regroup and try again next year. Honestly, congrats to the Detroit Red Wings, you were the best team all year and deserved the Cup!

It's been fun blogging with you,
Kate

No comments: