Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Funnies

Normally I save my hair comments for Wednesday, but then Kevin Millar went out and dyed his hair, debuting it Wednesday night, well after I'd alreday posted by Hump Day Hair for the week. But I couldn't let this little dye job go an entire week without mentioning it so here's Kevin's before and afters:



And before you go laughing at the crazy shade of blonde Millar's rocking, let it be known, he drove in the winning run for the Orioles on Wednesday night. This trend could be hotter than Jason Giambi's mustache.
(Photos: Getty Images)

And just a reminder, I'll be out celebrating the union between Howard and Karen this weekend and will be unable to post until Tuesday. So go out and have a great weekend and we'll see you back here next week! Congrats to the happy couple.

It's been fun blogging with you,
Kate

No comments: