Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hump Day Hair

When I think of the NBA I usually envision bald heads and sweatbands, but that’s really shorting all of those players with long flowing locks like the Lakers’ Pau Gasol and whatever the heck that mop of curls are on top of his head.


And there’s Sasha Vujacic’s sweaty straight long beautiful brunette locks which he slicks right back for a more professional press conferences look. (Which I totally prefer.)


But let’s be honest is there anything more pretty in basketball than two bald headed dudes and a headband? Yeah, not really.

(Photos: Jesse D. Garrabrant/NBAE/Getty Images)

Editor's Note: I'm not jumping on the Celtics bandwagon, I'm still all for my Nets, but I really dislike the Lakers, so for two weeks out of the year, I'm rooting for Boston, I mean after all Ray Ray went to UCONN at the same time as my brother, so it's like we're almost related. Fine not really.

It's been fun blogging with you,
Kate

No comments: