Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Super Cuts

I have so many hair related stories this week that I am in overload, not that that is a bad. It ends up being a good thing for the hump day hair fans out there, because you’re getting two posts this week. And it’s even better for David Wright fans because today’s focuses on the Mets third baseman. Seems Dave has been looking for an answer to fix his batting woes and if hitting coach Howard Johnson’s techniques won’t help him, maybe a new haircut will.

While watching part of last night’s game, I noticed Wright’s newly shaved head when they cut to film of him during batting practice, which looked something like this:

(Although the photo was actually from 2007, I am still looking for a photo from yesterday. So far this is the best I can do.)

Attempting to relive 2007? I don’t think that’s a good call.
(Photo: AP)

UPDATE: I found written confirmation that it debuted yesterday, but still no photo.

UPDATE 2: Found photo but cannot cut and paste on the blog. Darn those copywrite laws! hah Click here for the photo. You have to go to the sixth photo of the gallery.

UPDATE 3: It has finally been found not only a photo of the new haircut, but one I can post on the blog:
(Photo: Getty Images)

No comments: