Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Madoff’s Mets Tickets Sold

Bernie Madoff’s season tickets were auctioned off on Tuesday for $38,100, well below the face value of $56,000. The tickets were for the 75 remaining games held at CitiField, while tickets for the Opening Night game were auctioned off separately with a winning bid coming in for a cool $7,500. The auction was set up by lawyer Irving H. Picard who is handling the liquidation of Madoff’s assets.

Let it be known, that while I did attempt to bid on these seats, I did not win, so please do not ask me for two tickets behind home plate at CitiField, because I don’t have them. And if I did, for some reason obtain said tickets, I would be using them, or selling them on StubHub, I certainly wouldn’t be giving them away. Marc Jacobs bags just don’t buy themselves!
(source)

1 comment:

Harper said...

StubHub is right choice for selling and buying tickets online!!