Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hell to the no! Starbucks to close its stores

As many of you may know, I have a very slight addiction to the delicious cinnamon dolce frapaccino served at Starbucks. The light refreshing taste helps me push through those early morning blues and sometimes propels me through that 4 o'clock swoon. If you're anything like me (and I doubt many people can compete with my weekly deposits to the bank of Starbucks) I thought it only be fair to remind you that today, February 26, 2008, Starbucks will be closing its doors to 7,100 stores from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM. The stores will hold a teach-in in part to help jump start the faltering coffee chain. Don't worry at 8:30 the doors will once again open so you can get that late night buzz to help you with your study plans or whatever.
(source)

It's been fun blogging with you,
Kate

No comments: