Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hump Day Hair

The newest hair trend in baseball looks to be the buzz cut, which completely makes sense when you’re playing in 80+ degree weather. Check out some of baseball's buzz cut converts.


Brandon Inge (w/Fernando Rodney)
Looks like this was freshly done. I'll allow it because the additional catcher equipment would be unbearable for me to don in the summertime, but this may not be the best look for Brando.
(Photo: Mark Duncan/AP)


Ian Snell
Even though the lack of hair can be hard for some to pull off, Snell is selling this look like he's David Beckham and this is the MLS.
(Photo: Gene J. Puskar/AP)


Ryan Braun
I'm kind of torn, but I think I'd prefer a little more hair on Ryan although the constant 5 o'clock shadow totally works for him with the shorter hair. Hence being torn. Also, it is just me or does it look like he's sporting an earing?
(Photo: Darren Hauck/AP)


Scott Olsen
If I played in Miami during the summer, I'd try to bring back the shorts and avoid long sleeves at all costs. So the buzz cut seems perfect for Tazzie McSusan over here.
(Photo: Alan Diaz/AP)

It's been fun blogging with you,
Kate

No comments: