Tuesday, December 09, 2008

That’s why we have kitchens


Bulls guard Derrick Rose needed ten stitches after he injured himself with a knife which he had used to cut an apple in his bedroom. The story according to Rose goes something like this:


“I went to get a bottle of water, forgot the knife was there, and sat down and sliced my arm."


The wound was rather large, scaring the Bulls rookie,


"I panicked when it first happened and called my trainer. It was painful, but I should be all right."


Rose is expected to play in Tuesday’s game against the Knicks. And he is also holding off from cutting apples for a good long while. Nice call kid. And by the way, can you explain this whole situation to me again, because I’ve been trying to wrap my head around it but it’s just not making sense.
(Photo: NBA.com; source)

No comments: