Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hump Day Hair

I am all for not shaving or cutting your hair regularly during hockey season. But some of these guys are getting dangerously close to To Catch a Predator territory.

Ryan Hollweg (Maple Leafs)
A fan favorite while he was in New York, it's nice to see he's allowed his locks to flow in Toronto, although maybe he could ligthen up on the mustache.
(Photo: Reuters)

Ian White (third from the right)
It's all about the creepy facial hair.
(Photo: AP)
Zack Stortini (Oilers)
He may not have the facial hair like Whitey above, but the long hair and the missing tooth were enough to put him on this list.
(Photo: AP)


Scott Hartnell and Riley Cote
I am fully aware that my more careful readers will remember I've already used this picture for a hump day hair special. But I am sorry, it was too good to pass up.
(Photo: Getty)

George Parros
He's known as a tough guy on the ice and frankly if I ever saw him off the ice I'd be pretty freaked out that he would kill me with a homemade weapon or something.
(Photos: AP)
Brendan Bell (Senators)
He's only a day or two away from looking like that guy in your neighborhood who shows up on the "special list."
(Photo: Reuters)

No comments: