Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Separated at Birth



Everyday as I stand online waiting to order my morning frapaccino at a coffee bar (I won’t name names but it starts with a Star and ends with a bucks) I see the above photo of Pete Yorn and Scarlett Johansson on the cover of their CD. (Yes she’s an “artist” now and I have to admit in finding that photo I was coerced into listening to the single and my eardrums did not bleed.) At first when I would look at the photo I would think, who knew Xavier Nady took time out of his busy schedule of hanging out in his New York City apartment while waiting for his elbow ligaments to reattach to record an album with Mrs. Ryan Reynolds (still a bit jealous about that). And then I would quickly realize that it was not Nady but in fact Pete Yorn. But I can’t be blamed they do look freakishly alike. I mean you try telling the Olsen twins apart.
(Photo: New York Daily News)

No comments: