Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hump Day Hair

There maybe something in the water in Phoenix and judging by these hair disasters, I will only be drinking bottled my next time through.


Steve Nash is attempting Euro hair, but alas it’s not working out too well. It’s far too short in the front and his pin straight hair does not have enough body to make the mullet aspect respectable. My only solution would be to buzz it all off, Steve.
(Photo: Getty Images)


Robin Lopez’s hair is a frizzy mess. I’m thinking it’s probably because it’s too over processed from all the hair dye. No one’s hair is naturally that color. However the Beyonce blonde is actually very flattering for his skin tone, the fro...is not. You may need to start using more hair product than a head band.
(Photo: Andrew D. Bernstein/NBAE via Getty Images)


I maybe just a tad bit jealous that Louis Amundson's hair has better body than mine and actually looks fuller in a ponytail, but the bottom line is, boys should not have better hair than girls. Cut it off and donate it to locks of love so a woman can benefit from all that prettiness. Plus a side swept bang my be a good call.
(Photos: AP)

No comments: