Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Jury Duty

Well kids, I will be unable to blog today and it has absolutely nothing to do with the Ranges trading Scott Gomez (well a little) and everything to do with my county imposed civic duty (aka Jury Duty). So while you're out there going to work or enjoying the summer, I'll be indoors all day with my county's finest. (I wonder if Danielle from the Real Housewives of New Jersey will be there) I am hoping it ends up something like that inspiring Pauly Shore movie Jury Duty because there could be very real possibility Pauly Shore is at the court house, and most likely not serving jury duty if you no what I mean.

PS - I am not nearly as broken up about the Gomez trade once I realized that Gomer is making $8 million this season. Sure he hasn't really been the player ther Rangers wanted and frankly they pretty much are nothing without Henrik Lundqvist (and surprisingly Sean Avery) but I enjoyed having Gomer on the team. Alas though I am nowhere near my John Smoltz/Jeremy Shockey grieving stages. Oh and yes, I realize between Gomer and Shockey I have very little taste in favorite players. Maybe if I switch my alligiance to Ryan Callahan of the Rangers I can develop a little more street cred.

No comments: