Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Your Soccer Story for the First Quarter



Oh it seems like ages since I’ve had a soccer story on this here blog and to oblige all four of you out there (I am talking about Americans, I know it’s truly the biggest sport in the world) I bring you this amazing quote from United star Cristiano Ronaldo:

“Will I ever play in Italy? Never say never in life," the World Player of the Year told Tuttosport. "I do gladly travel there, like I did last summer, because there are the most beautiful and sexiest girls in the world - joking aside I admire your football, you're the world champions."

Well at least he has his priorities straight. Cute girls first, good football club second.

This has been your soccer story for the the first quarter. Come back sometime in the next three months when I bring you another senseless story about the world’s biggest sport. And if you’re lucky, I will maybe even have a clue what is going on beyond the MLS, but I make no promises.
(Photo: Reuters; source)

No comments: