Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Friday Night Lights Friday



Yes, I am completely aware that it is not Friday but rather Wednesday. And you will all discover this soon enough, but even bloggers have to take vacations, which I am totally going to do come tomorrow and through most of next week. But I couldn’t leave this here post without pleading to my loyal readers to watch this week’s all new episode of Friday Night Lights at 9 PM/est on NBC (even though rumor has it DirecTV is looking to renew the show for another two seasons - can I get a cheer from the crowd for that news?)

So what do I have to tempt your little clear eyes and full hearts? Well how about Vanity Fair’s up close and personal interviews with Scott Porter (Jason Street), Zach Gilford (Matt Saracen) and Taylor Kitsch (Tim Riggins)? Not enough you say. Well New York Times Magazine just declared Kitsch and Gauis Charles (Smash Williams) as two TV stars to watch out for. Click here for the accompanying video. Still on the fence? Check out EW.com's blog post from Porter, Jesse Plemons (Landry Clark), Gilford, Charles and Connie Britton (Tami Taylor).

Still not convinced, well you can watch old episodes from all three seasons right here.

Now what are you waiting for?
(Photo: Wenn Photos; NY Times article via Give Me My Remote)

No comments: