Thursday, May 17, 2007

Just one thing...well two things...actually...

I was super busy today, but I did want to mention two things:
1. Liberty Media's purchase of the Atlanta Braves was unanimously approved by baseball owners on Wednesday. The deal valued the franchise at $461 million. After announcing the approval, Bud Selig told reporters that Hank Aaron will have an increased role with the Braves.

2. The Braves have released 1B Craig Wilson. This was done to make room for rookie sensation, Jarrod Saltalamacchia. Wilson was batting just .172 with one homer and two RBIs in 24 games.

R.I.P. Veronica Mars. Eonline.com is reporting the CW has decided not to renew the series. So all those upset with Dawn Ostroff for cancelling "VM" and "Everwood" and replacing them with hit shows like "Runaway" and some reality show about a farmer, join me in my the official boycott of the CW!

It's been fun blogging with you,
Kate

No comments: