Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hump Day Hair

I know, I know, a day late, a dollar short but here’s my post anyway! I have been noticing a certain hair accessory trend that I wanted to share with you, the visor. Mainly, I’ve been noticing it at the Olympics on athletes like:


Kerri Walsh (Beach Volleyball)
(Photo: Carlos Barria/REUTERS)


Venus Williams (Tennis)
(Photo: Toby Melville/REUTERS)

But I’ve also seen it on the NFL practice field:

Charles Godfrey
(Photo: Keven C. Cox/Getty Images)

And I was just wondering when did it start to make a comeback? And why? I get Kerri Walsh or Venus Williams using it because it blocks the sun while keeping the ponytail at a reasonable height. But for sideline usage, it’s just unattractive and unnecessary.

It’s been fun blogging with you,
Kate

No comments: