Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hello Mr. Cover Boy


Michael Phelps graces the cover of Sports Illustrated this week. What? I thought that underage Chinese gymnast would be all over that! The cover is a modern take on the famous Mark Spitz cover, less the tiny Speedos, which I’m ok with, and an extra gold medal around his neck, which I'm sure he's ok with.

In other Phelps news, apparently, he will not be on a Wheaties box; instead his face will be on a Kellogg’s box near you. Because nothing says healthy like Frosted Flakes. Seriously, that’s how I start my morning. What do you eat? Raisin Bran? Also he’s either dating a swimmer or model (via Hot Clicks) and his mom Debbie has been declared the mother of the Olympics. Not to shabby. And that my friend, concludes my Phelps Olympics 2008 coverage. Onto track and field or at least volleyball. Anyone else as obsessed with beach volleyball as I’ve become?

It’s been fun blogging with you,
Kate

No comments: