Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another Manners Lesson by PIMC

Dear: PIMC
I recently insulted a woman’s son. I did not mean the words that I said, but I was angry and frustrated and I took it out on a poor unsuspecting woman wearing a Nuggets jersey. Is it ok if I apologize via my wildly popular blog, www.blogmavericks.com?

Signed,
Confused Billionaire

Dear Confused Billionaire:

Apologizing via your blog should be reserved for things like; I am sorry America for forcing you to watch me shake what my mamma gave me on “Dancing with the Stars.” Or sorry for insisting on wearing sleavless shirts without selling tickets to my gun show. My wife told me it was in-style, but upon further review I looked like a knock-off Mac from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia."

It is not; however, appropriate to apologize via your blog after you’ve insulted someone’s child. In that case a phone call or a face-to-face apology is necessary. And no a text message or a wall post on their facebook page does not count either.

Signed,
PIMC
(source)

No comments: