Thursday, March 29, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

Hey, how good was last night's episode of "Friday Night Lights"? It's nice to see Jason developing. He was getting very annoying. The whole Jason/Lyla storyline was getting annoying. To see Lyla put Jason in his place and force him to realize that he's not the only one suffering, but he's the only one that can do anything about it was important for his personal growth. Coach Jason has a great ring to it! Also, I loved the whole Mudd Bowl. I can't believe there are only two more episodes left! If you missed last night's episode you can watch it on Bravo on Friday at 6PM.

So I'm totally busy, but I wanted to remind everyone that there is an "Office" marathon on NBC starting at 8 PM/est. If you are new to the show this is a great way to catch up! Also a new episode of "October Road" will air after a repeat of "Grey's Anatomy" over on ABC at 10 PM/est.

I have training most of tomorrow, so I probably won't be able to blog until Monday. So have a great weekend!

It's been fun blogging with you,
Kate

No comments: