Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hump Day Hair

Since I'll be away from my desk and thus unable to blog until next Tuesday, I decided to do Hump Day Hair a day early.

Is it wrong that when I watch intermission and post game interviews with Rangers center Brandon Dubinksy that all I want to do is comb his hair? It's getting pretty ridiculous, just look at this interview from Saturday. (Skip to about :45 - after Henrik)



That is why, I'm giving Brandon the first ever PIMC Most Needs a Comb Award.

Honorable mention goes to the Giants QB Eli Manning (Skip to :45)

I also want to give big congrats to Tim Lincecum who was voted the NL Cy Young Award winner. Congrats also go out to those who will be named AL Cy Young and MVPs for the NL and AL which will be announced later this week.

And while I'm away, don't forget to tune into "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" on Thursday at 10 PM/est on FX!

No comments: