Thursday, September 18, 2008

It’s Always Sunny on Thursdays


Following in the tradition of “My Boys”, “Friday Night Lights”, and “How I Met Your Mother” Popo in my Crib is naming “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” THE show of the season. (Don't worry FNL addicts, I'll remind you when it starts airing on DirecTV) That’s right, for the next couple of weeks, I’ll be reminding you to tune into the insanely funny FX show by dedicating one post each Thursday to the show. Now I know there may be people out there that are saying “It’s always sunny where?” And frankly, shame on you for not watching one of THE funniest shows on TV. But I get it. There are lots of shows on the tube and you may actually say have a life which prohibits you from sitting on the couch for hours on end to watch the best network and cable television has to offer. (And in that case, don't judge me for being able to carve out hours of time to catch up on my overloaded DVR, I'm not judging you...too harshly) Anyway I implore you start watching. So if you’ve never seen an episode, click here to catch up on seasons 1-3. And if you’re short on time let me recommend a few episodes that always make me laugh

The pilot (because it’s nice to see how things start) – season 1
Charlie Gets crippled (the entrance of Frank) – season 2
Dennis and Dee Go on Welfare (because it’s hysterical) – season 2
Sweet Dee’s Dating a Retarded Person (Oh night man) – season 3
The Gang Dances their Asses off (season finale) – season 3

Don't forget to tune into FX at 10 PM/est tonight to catch the season premiere of “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia."
(Photo: FX via SI)

No comments: