Monday, April 09, 2007

Scholars Night

On Wednesday, I headed over to Citizens Bank Park to watch the Braves beat the Phillies, 3-2 in 11 innings. Did I tell you Scott Thorman is my hero? Way to make my birthday even more amazing. Well it was college night and dollar hot dog night. A recipe for diaster. There were hot dogs being thrown everywhere, including at a guy in an Eli Manning jersey. (Not smart buddy) I heard a bunch of good quotes that I wanted to share with you:
1. "F**k Michael Jordan, you're the real 23 Matt Diaz!"
2. "Put down your purse and play some ball you pansy" (aimed at Pat Burrell)
3. "Drive down Broad Street until you see a g*d damn stadium" (guy on the phone giving directions)
4. "You have to give him a few inches, it's the Geary rule." (Named in honor of Ge-off)
5. "It's a night for the scholars."

Since Wednesday, the Braves have gone 3-1, including two come from behind wins to beat the Mets on Saturday and Sunday! Go Braves!

It's been fun blogging with you,
Kate

No comments: